Working at Xcelerium will provide an opportunity to work on a complex development from the ground up and become familiar with cutting edge technologies such as RISC-V, digital signal processing, machine learning, network-on-chip technology, parallel processing, real-time operating systems and embedded Linux. In addition, the application domains will be 5G communications, UAVs/Drone, Robots, and Autonomous Vehicles which provide enormous scope for growth and making an impact.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a reputable institution
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent understanding of logic design using hardware description languages like SystemVerilog is required.
- Familiarity with processor architecture, memory and cache subsystems, on-chip interconnects and network-on-chip technology
- Familiarity with either UVM based verification flow or RTL to GDS design flow is required
- Knowledge of RISC-V architectures is a strong plus
- Strong programming skills in Python, C/C++, Chisel or assembly language is highly desirable
- Experience with fixed point arithmetic and data path design is desirable
- Passion for learning new technologies
- Taking pride in always producing high quality code and documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable and willing to work with team members from different disciplines, different levels and across time-zones